Every Sunday, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
11:00 AM Holy Eucharist Service Smith Hall
Social distanced gatherings inside Smith Hall:
- Masks are required to be worn by everyone at all times.
- There will be ushers directing seating. Please do not move the chairs.
- Singing will be limited ONLY to Beth Lanier at the keyboard.
- Communion (wafers only administered by tongs) will be offered as directed by ushers.
- No coffee hour / food / drink will be offered.
- Bathrooms will be available upon request, but must be sanitized by user with cleaning supplies provided prior to exiting.
- A paper and online Service Bulletin will be available.
- Non-contact temperature taking measures will be administered to onsite participants upon entering.
- When the service is over please exit the building immediately as directed by the ushers.
- Fellowship / small group gathering will be at the discretion of participants maintaining social distancing outside after the service.
- PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE VENTURING OUT JUST YET (online services are still available and the 8:30 am service will continue to be live-streamed) OR ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE SICK.
Please note: EACH WEEK prior to Sunday you will need to call the office – 410-326-4948 to make a reservation to attend either the 8:30 am or 11:00 am service by 5:00 PM Friday.
As always, stay safe, stay well and stay home if you are sick.
Joan Shisler Jim Yoe
Senior Warden Junior Warden
Father Nathan Beall