Middleham Chapel is an historic Episcopal church located in Lusby, Maryland. It is a one-story, cruciform, Flemish bond brick structure with exposed field stone foundations. It was built in 1748, to replace an earlier frame or log structure believed to have been erected as early as 1684, as a Chapel of Ease of Christ Church Parish. The date of construction is worked into the brick on the front of the church. Middleham Chapel was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.
The Parish Hall is co-located on the Lusby campus with Middleham Chapel.
St. Peter's Chapel is an historic Carpenter Gothic-style Episcopal church building located in Solomons, Maryland. Built in 1889, it features the steep roof, lancet windows and board and batten siding typical of Carpenter Gothic churches. In 1900 it joined with Middleham Chapel to form Middleham and St. Peter's Episcopal Parish in the Episcopal Diocese of Maryland.
We are extremely proud of our history at Middleham and St. Peter's Parish.